SEO – Where Technical and Copywriting meet!
Typical SEO Costs:
- Hourly consulting rate: SEO consultants, whether individuals or agencies, usually charge between $100 and $300 per hour.
- Monthly retainer: $750-$5,000 per month. Within this range, the amount that a client pays depends on the size of their business and the extent of services provided by the agency. On the lower end of this spectrum are small SEO agencies that offer a limited range of services. On the upper range are businesses with greater needs working with full-service SEO agencies. Most businesses pay between $2,500 and $5,000 for a monthly retainer for a monthly retainer.
- Contract services at fixed prices: price variable. Businesses that are just testing the waters in SEO usually choose a contract service as an entry point. Typical contract services include things like SEO copywriting ($0.15-$0.50/word), site content audit ($500-$7,500), link profile audit ($500-$7,500), and social media site setup ($500-$3,000).
- Project-based pricing: price variable. Since there are a variety of projects, there is a wide range of prices. Most projects cost from $1,000 to $30,000.
Things You Should Be Suspicious of:
- Instant results.
- #1 spot on Google.
- Costs lower than $750/month.
- Shady link building services. *You risk being blacklisted from Google and other Search Engines!